Thursday, July 23, 2015

My Dearest Father

In his 64, my dad, a stage 4 colorectal cancer patient, failed the battle & passed away on 31/5/2015, just 1 day after i returned to my home after taking care of him for a week. My deepest regrets for not being able to say i love you so much while you are alive. I should have taken those leave earlier to take care of you & spent more time with you.

Prayers for my dad. My mom had work very hard in preparing all the best dishes she could for every payers for dad. Deep down inside i feel very guilty for not being able to do as much as what she has done for dad.

2 comments:

  1. Please accept my condolences. No matter how old we are, it hurts to lose our parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Torry ! Yes, i totally agree with you !

    ReplyDelete