Sunday, April 14, 2013

New Magazine

This is Jan & Feb Issue of Cross Stitcher. My heart melted as soon as i saw this 2 magazines. The price stays same that is RM 22.50 each while CS Crazy is crazily expensive at RM 32.00 each. I stop buying magazine last year because i purchased a lot of kit & became very obsessed of the kit since everything is in it & it saves me a lot that i don't have to go looking for the floss shop by shop....
But this is what i get before CNY as a reward to myself for all the hard work in office.....

This is the free gift that comes with the mags...

Cross Stitcher, CS Crazy & The World of Cross Stitching are the magazines i purchase before i take train back to my hometown during the grave cleaning season. I was having fever that day but it just seems to recover when i bought them....hahahahha.....
I also managed to get 2 bottle of nail polish with fantastic blue & gold color.....******


No comments:

Post a Comment